Mini-Mover conveyor combines machine shop tough
construction with ready to install simplicity unique in
the conveyor industry. Shipped fully assembled complete
with motor controls, 8' power cord, and run/stop switch
eliminating the hassle of drive mounting, belt
adjustments, and the electrical design.
The Mini-Mover offers an efficient means to separate,
move and store sensitive parts after machining.
- Compact direct drive motor
- Load carrying capacity up to 15lbs.
- Quick installation, shipped fully assembled ready to
- Long life, ball type, double sealed pulley bearings
- Exclusive standard fully sealed polyurethane belt is
impervious to non-chlorinated cutting fluids. Additional
range of non-standard endless belts available for
surface belt for sensitive part separation.
- Standard .625" high product guides. Eliminates need for
tracking adjustment. PVC guide cushions available for
sensitive part protection.
- Simple straight forward belt adjustment.
Motor: 1/50 hp induction type,
continuous rating, thermal protection, UL listed,
115/60 Vac, fuse protected
Gear head: Compact, parallel
On/off, rocker type
Power on LED
Warranty: Mini-Mover conveyors are
for one year against defects in material and
workmanship. Warranty includes a 30 day
satisfaction guarantee. Complete warranty
information is available upon request. Please
contact the Whipple Enterprises Inc. factory at