OmniTurn announces the introduction of the FastZip rear end loader. OmniTurn lathes and attachments have been designed for fast, high volume, precision turning. Here is a loader that has been designed to enhance the OmniTurn and make it more productive. The loader is simple, yet it covers a very wide range of needs for a shop with production turning. The OmniZip can be used as a short bar feed, then changed over to hand single operations on long thin parts.
- FAST: Part to part load time is under 5 seconds. Much faster than other rear end loaders that take up to 15 seconds per part
- Simple installation:
- Intended for use with the OmniTurn GT-75, OmniTurn GT-Jr., and OmniTurn attachments.
- The OmniZip bolts to the back of the OmniTurn and plugs into a simple interface.
- Self contained controls and electronics. The unit comes fully assembled. Bolt it to the floor,
- Load bars up to 24” long. Perform standard bar feed type operations.
- Load a bar to a stop on the slide
- Machine a part and cut off
- Push the bar to the stop for the next part
- When the bar is complete, load the next bar
- Load individual part from standard infeed rack for secondary operations
- Push new part into spindle
- Pull pusher back .1”
- Machine part
- Open collet, push part out of collet
- Drop back, prepare to load next part
- Load individual parts from optional high volume add-ons.
- bowl feed adaptor - escaped from bowl into track
- Loader mounted Bin to hold up to 1000 parts
- Adds only 5’ to the overall length of the machine
- Only 2’ wide
· Easily removed to machine
- Can be removed easily for storage
- Or moved from machine to machine
· Simple to maintain and service
- Simplicity is key, all components are available off the shelf
- Open construction aids in setup and care
- Off the shelf, American made electronics and components