The Mini-Mover conveyor combines machine shop tough construction with ready to install simplicity unique in the conveyour
industry. Shipped fully assembled complete with motor controls, 8'
power cord, and run/stop switch eliminating the hassle of drive
mounting, belt adjustments, and the electrical design
The Mini-Mover offers an efficient means to separate, move and store sensitive parts after machining.
- Compact direct drive motor
- Load carrying capacity up to 15lbs.
- Quick installation, shipped fully assembled ready to operate
- Long life, ball type, double sealed pulley bearings
- Exclusive standard fully sealed polyurethane belt is impervious to non-chlorinated cutting fluids. Additional range of non-standard endless belts available for various applications.
- Cleated surface belt for sensitive part separation.
- Standard .625" high product guides. Eliminates need for tracking adjustment. PVC guide cushions available for sensitive part protection.
- simple straight forward belt adjustment.
- Motor: 1/50 hp induction type, continuous rating, thermal protection, UL listed, 115/60 Vac, fuse protected
- Gear head: Compact, parallel shaft
- On/off, rocker type
- Power on LED
Installed by Factory before
Drop shipped from factory, FOB CA:
Warranty: Mini-Mover conveyors are warranted for one year against defects in material and workmanship. Warranty includes a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. Complete warranty information is available upon request. Please contact the Whipple Enterprises Inc. factory at 800 586-4585